Customer Success Center
Operating Lockers for Mailroom Personnel
Storing Package in Locker
- Route the package like you normally would so that the recipient gets notified by filling out the To: field
- You will now notice that there are two options.
- Store in Locker
- Route Package
- Select Store in Locker and you will be prompted with a screen bellow of the various locker banks that you have
- Select the one you want and you will be prompted to select what size mailbox you want to store the package in.
- Select the size, the door will pop open, then place the package in the locker, and press “Done”
- Doesn’t fit is a tool you can use to select a bigger locker.
- Now your job as a Mailroom worker is done and the recipient gets an email to come picks up their package with a code to access